Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Odd, works flawlessly all the time for me, so long as I apply the new rules, outlined in the posts.

TY/Night.

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
I think I can see a slight difference in behaviour between pr1.0 and pr1.2beta which has the same behaviour as pr1.3. A quick flick upwards in 1.3 always shows the quick menu while on 1.0 it just moves the lockscreen a little and then it comes back.

The "hold" time is definitely the same in the three releases. I can still unlock with a quick enough flick of a couple of cm though in all three releases. On Pr1.0 however it is impossible to bring up the quick menu this way. I have to explicitly swipe and hold.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

Well, only Nokia knows if that new behavior in PR1.3 is a bug or a feature. I consider it as bug, thats why I won't add it.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Well, only Nokia knows if that new behavior in PR1.3 is a bug or a feature. I consider it as bug, thats why I won't add it.
LOL righto boss, seems like our observations conflict with qwazix's anyway.
If he's right, then it's a usability change or "bug" that didn't arrive with PR1.3.
I distinctly recall there being a notable difference when I compared PR1.3/1.2 ph's, oh well.