Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Jalyst explained it nicely.
Thanks to tgalal for changing the title.
'Give it a rest' mentality doesn't fix anything. It might be us in the end, still why not post cat pictures in Community, we're all love and pringles when it comes to felines, such a lovely community, cats also communicate. Considering this app (like vertical usage of N900 in CSSU) vocal part dominates community by spam, it should be kept in the correct place. So many spam threads have been created in anticipation of this app (whatsapp, whatsapp dev, whatsapp whining...) on maemo.org, a meego version should be correctly placed, let us know when it is in fact a maemo app.
Maemo 6 = Harmattan = N9's Version of MeeGo!

ITS THE SAME THING! This is the correct place.

Anyways, enough about this. Lets keep it relevant to the application

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Last edited by godofwar424; 2012-05-17 at 22:09.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Guatemala
Long story short: It can be closed and still receive new messages.

Originally Posted by AitorMitnick View Post
Entonces si lo cierro no recibire mensajes no? Dentro de unos días me podrías decir que tal es el consumo? Cuando lo pruebes con mas calma y detenidamente.

Un saludo muchas gracias.
Historia larga en versión corta: Se puede cerrar, y seguirá recibiendo mensajes.

Con gusto comentaré por acá como se ve afectdo el consumo de bateria.

Saludos.

The Following User Says Thank You to diegofigueroa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 119 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rotterdam, port to Europe !
OK re-install does not work (even now version 1.8). Where is the file to change (using a console) telnr ---> name ? Anyone...

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Bilbao, Spain
Originally Posted by diegofigueroa View Post
Long story short: It can be closed and still receive new messages.

Historia larga en versión corta: Se puede cerrar, y seguirá recibiendo mensajes.

Con gusto comentaré por acá como se ve afectdo el consumo de bateria.

Saludos.
Eso es lo que quería saber. Muchísimas gracias te seguiré atentamente y te preguntare dentro de unos días.

Un saludo.

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Originally Posted by eerde View Post
OK re-install does not work (even now version 1.8). Where is the file to change (using a console) telnr ---> name ? Anyone...

To change your pushname just open the accounts manager and edit your account

The Following User Says Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Jalyst explained it nicely.
Thanks to tgalal for changing the title.
'Give it a rest' mentality doesn't fix anything. It might be us in the end, still why not post cat pictures in Community, we're all love and pringles when it comes to felines, such a lovely community, cats also communicate. Considering this app (like vertical usage of N900 in CSSU) vocal part dominates community by spam, it should be kept in the correct place. So many spam threads have been created in anticipation of this app (whatsapp, whatsapp dev, whatsapp whining...) on maemo.org, a meego version should be correctly placed, let us know when it is in fact a maemo app.
I hate cats. If you start posting cat pictures in the community forum I will bit​ch and moan in every single thread with GIANT RED LETTERS until you listen to me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sazpaimon For This Useful Post:
Can't get the sms to registrate on ver 0.1.8 ... tried out rebooting the phone... and when I run the app it opens-closes and reopen, is that expectable?? i have to wait 174 min more to try again :_( anybody has solved this same prob.??? thanks !!

Originally Posted by cacerolars View Post
Can't get the sms to registrate on ver 0.1.8 ... tried out rebooting the phone... and when I run the app it opens-closes and reopen, is that expectable?? i have to wait 174 min more to try again :_( anybody has solved this same prob.??? thanks !!
did u read carefully? 174 might b your verification code! possibility ?

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Originally Posted by Sazpaimon View Post
I hate cats. If you start posting cat pictures in the community forum I will bit​ch and moan in every single thread with GIANT RED LETTERS until you listen to me.
Odio a los gatos. Si usted comienza a publicar fotos de gatos en el foro de la comunidad lo haré poco ch y gemir en cada hilo con gigantescos LETRAS ROJAS hasta que me escucha.

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Venezuela
Hi men, thats cool news!!! thx a Lot!!! but, when is out the N900 wazapp??

The Following User Says Thank You to cardenasmiguel For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp