Active Topics

my new n900 which i have just had for a few weeks after installing these apps
kernel power 52
hen in extras devels
uninstalling kernel power and restarting the phone with clean n900 app it just kept on looping at the Nokia screen..
when i press the power button it goes on brings the Nokia screen with full light for some seconds and then it brings a black screen with an unclear stretching line and then goes off and then returns to the Nokia screen and keeps on doing so until you remove the battery

after keeping it in an hide-out for over 4weeks i bring it out for a flash put in PC and hold u came a usb symbol in the corner seeing that it can go into flash mode i downloaded all the necessary software but now it can't go back again it can't even start when i press the power button nothing happens i have tried to put the battery on an external charger for over 30 minutes and nothing happens when i plug in the charger it gives a quick orange flash which disappears in a micro second
don't know what happened but in the morning it was switching on but looping at the Nokia screen and that's how it has been doing anytime i brought it out during the 4weeks store. now nothing no led light no Nokia screen but it gives a quick orange/yellow blink if you connect it to a charger.

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 399 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Croatia
you uninstalled kernel power
next time do some research before installing stuff and dont install stuff unless you know what they do...

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Russian Federation
you need to reflash

Originally Posted by phantomR6 View Post
you need to reflash
it can't start how am i gonna re flash it when it can't even start up?

What phantom said. To find out how to do so, read this up to the point it speaks about N8x0s, then do this if you've got a Windows PC or this if you're on Linux. Also, you need to read this, in particular this section, before playing with Power Kernel again.

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...

Last edited by TomJ; 2013-10-05 at 18:00. Reason: Broken links fixed