Active Topics

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
So this morning my alarm didnt go off. Luckily I woke up only a little late for work. Is this a one off issue or has anyone else experienced this?

Also - whilst texting someone this morning I received a text from my carrier. The text somehow embedded itself in the personal conversations I was having. The same thing happened with an IM conversation and a text message between two different contacts. This caused a lot of confusion and potentially some harm! Not cool!!!

use the flasher or phoenix, updating via NSU always brings issues

The Following User Says Thank You to Vaterix For This Useful Post:
I did a soft reset yesterday (again reinstalling my apps, *sigh*), but now the sluggishness is gone so far.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Arctic Circle / Finland
I have experienced problem with current weather information dissapearing from events screen. I have to click that weather icon to open accuweather and then close it. Current weather stays on event screen for some time but then disappears. I remember i had this same problem maybe in pr1.0

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaekaelae For This Useful Post:
Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Has someone else had problems with shortcuts not working? I mean the default ones where you for instance drag the lock screen about 1 inch up and you get the 4 shortcut icons! This area appears, but it is completely black for me. Downloaded and installed Shortcuts but apart from the textured background, the app is completely blank! Any ideas?

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Works for me fine. Suspect Shortcuts might be to blame.

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Mauritius
PR1.2 Camera bugs.

The file naming structure has changed.
From YearMonthDate_xxx.jpg (20120228_050.jpg) to YearMonthxxxx.jpg (12020001.jpg).

Face Detection setting does not stay disabled after closing camera app.
Open camera app. Disable Face Detection. Close camera app. Open again. Face Recognition still there.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cm6 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cm6 View Post
PR1.2 Camera bugs.

The file naming structure has changed.
From YearMonthDate_xxx.jpg (20120228_050.jpg) to YearMonthxxxx.jpg (12020001.jpg).

Face Detection setting does not stay disabled after closing camera app.
Open camera app. Disable Face Detection. Close camera app. Open again. Face Recognition still there.
Same here , face detection stays enabled . It seems Nokia fixed some bugs but created others ...

Originally Posted by Jaekaelae View Post
I have experienced problem with current weather information dissapearing from events screen. I have to click that weather icon to open accuweather and then close it. Current weather stays on event screen for some time but then disappears. I remember i had this same problem maybe in pr1.0
You're right. It was always bad staying on the events screen and would usually stay for a couple of hours max but on PR1.2 it seems worse. Few minutes and it's gone. Oh well they never got it right from the start.

The Following User Says Thank You to dagee04 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
How is new photo renaming scheme a bug ? I mean if you want to get those photos copied to your computer, it's better to use EXIF tags to auto-rename anyway. Well unless you take more than 9999 pictures a month.