All hail Eldar the great!

Originally Posted by Eldar
n9-00 is canceled. Other phone in development.
Originally Posted by Eldar
you will see other model with this name.
http://twitter.com/#!/eldarmurtazin
My guess is that he is talking about the RM-680 with rumoured TI soc inside and MeeGo-Harmattan.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tissot View Post
All hail Eldar the great!

http://twitter.com/#!/eldarmurtazin
My guess is that he is talking about the RM-680 with rumoured TI soc inside and MeeGo-Harmattan.
Eldar is probably quoting TMO

My Mods for Wonko's Advanced Clock Plugin:
ISO8601 clock mod and Momental_IST clock mod

Printing your Email with the N900

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to theonelaw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
Eldar: Nokia decided to scrap itself and sell the remaining to Samsung because Samsung R AW3S0M3!

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to efekt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 293 | Thanked: 372 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Westside
nooooooo! the N9 release was sooo close! how could they!

what, someone at Nokia R&D said "yes" when prompted "do you really want to delete this file"?

"The Cake Is A Lie"

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frostbyte For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
guys they would of been working on many N9 models at same time its inevitable that some get scrapped.
do you think the N900 OR N8 was the only design they ever built and got it how they wanted first time?
there would of been many models/designs being developed parallel to what we think of as the N9 but only one or two what they decide to go with past the proto stage.

Last edited by NvyUs; 2011-01-23 at 13:40.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
guys they would of been working on many N9 models at same time its inevitable that some get scrapped.
do you think the N900 OR N8 was the only design they ever built and got it how they wanted first time?
there would of been many models/designs being developed parallel to what we think of as the N9 but only one or two what they decide to go with past the proto stage.
Of course it's not like there was one MeeGo proto going around Nokia and now they need to make everything from the start and we at best will see next product in ~12 months. We already know there's plenty of protos going around from just the bug reports, like there should.

If it's RM-680 that got scrapped according to Eldar(and he is not full of sh1t with this one) i'm actually very positive about this as long as we are going to see MeeGo product 1H this year.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tissot View Post
If it's RM-680 that got scrapped according to Eldar(and he is not full of sh1t with this one) i'm actually very positive about this as long as we are going to see MeeGo product 1H this year.
Going by what Intel said in the link in your other post there will be MeeGo devices at MWC, if non are Nokia's devices this will be a new low for them and they deserve all the criticism they get as they are a founding member and will be late to the party.
I'm pro Nokia too but it will biggest own goal ever no other words for it

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
Going by what Intel said in the link in your other post there will be MeeGo devices at MWC, if non are Nokia's devices this will be a new low for them and they deserve all the criticism they get as they are a founding member and will be late to the party.
I'm pro Nokia too but it will biggest own goal ever no other words for it
For somebody who actually joined this forum because of harmattan i have been waiting for the first harmattan, now MeeGo(or MeeGo-Harmattan) device for 2-3 years. it's getting a bit tiring to say the least.
I truly hope one of the devices Intel has talked about to be shown in MWC will be Nokia indeed.

Some more rumours. Already made couple of threads for these rumours so i'll just post it here. These pics are from mobile-review forums.

http://lists.meego.com/pipermail/meego-kernel/
http://forum2.mobile-review.com/show...d=1#post912492

Looks like a test platform?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
I was recently Googling around N900 posts and came across one that was an early concept design for the N900 - looked a bit like a smaller N800, but was clearly labelled N900. Maybe this rather tenuous report about the N9 is just like that, one HW design has been scrapped for something different. Let's face it, right now those leaked photos just make the N9 look like a silver E7.

The Following User Says Thank You to AndyNokia232 For This Useful Post:
where was the pictures from? was they attached to big reports?

Tags
cia debunked, its true, n9 is a myth, no kia, scifi, top secret