Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Manila, PH
Hi guys!

Im just new here. I posted this sometime ago but it looks like it was not posted successfully as i cant search it here. If this was a double post, just kindly point me to where it is and close the thread.

After flashing nitdroid (clean install), tweeter and facebook notifications doesnt show on the homescreen - is that normal after nitdroid?

so since it doesnt much of an issue [but im missing it so i want to have it back ] i installed other mods like unrestricted system UI, QTweaks, incepted it and other mods that are on nokia store.

and i also noticed that there are other problems aside from facebook and tweeter notifications:
1. I cant paste on system folders - i already tried using file manager filebox but failed.also tried some thread i've found here but didnt get any luck.
2. No wifi on nitdroid - is it normal?cause ive seen a video from drunk debugger running youtube.
3. status menu doesnt shot other social app icons only the facebook logo.
4. APKENV games doesnt run.
5. cant open text files

please help me guys here. i followed every instructions ive found but now i need your advice. ive been struggling for about a week trying to figure it out myself before i disturb you guys here.

Thank you so much!

PS: i want to post some screenshots here but i cant locate it after i defined new folder location. weird...

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki, Suomi (Finland)
1. I cant paste on system folders - i already tried using file manager filebox but failed.also tried some thread i've found here but didnt get any luck.
When using "user" account you don't have permissions to write outside /home/user and normally you don't need to either.

However if you want to do some modifications to system files you can do so using meego-terminal or login with ssh. Switch to root using devel-su and edit the file you wish. (vi editor is installed by default, nano can be installed with apt-get)