I found a gui here. Haven't tested it though

http://forum.meego.com/showpost.php?...4&postcount=12

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Hi all
How is your expirience with the OwnCloude cardDAV sync via syncevolutionon the N9?
I am trying to move from my google account to my OwnCloud server.
CalDAV works great with the built in CalDAV.

I once wrote the syncevolution GUI (http://forum.meego.com/showpost.php?...4&postcount=12) but stopped using/developing it because it took far to long to sync (5 minutes for 300 contacts).
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
Since my tests with syncevolution 1.3 and my owncloud installation worked good, I decided to give an update to my GUI.
See http://www.ruinelli.ch/harmattan/syncevolution-gui for more information.

Let me know what you think about it.
If enought people want to use it, I might also add some adjustable settings.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Error establishing a database connection says the link...
And since the latest Google/Microsoft issues you should really consider making this UI for average users.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
I just insalled syncevolution 1.3 and followed the guide to sync my calendar and contacts with my Owncloud 4.5 server.

The contact sync went fine, but the calendar sync failed always with this error:
Code:
[ERROR] error code from SyncEvolution fatal error (local, status 10500): @default/oc_calendar: no default Notebook
Has someone also encountered this problem? It's like syncevolution cannot access the local calendar database.

The Following User Says Thank You to MrBlueSky For This Useful Post:
Why do you not use the builtin CalDAV? It works fine with the owncloud installation.
and more...

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Athens Greece
is it possible to make an app for n9 it support only the calendar of n9

https://fruux.com/developers/

The Following User Says Thank You to zapotek For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
You can use calDAV with the calendar if thats what you are asking.
Sign in in the accounts section.

The Following User Says Thank You to DJJonosound For This Useful Post:
Posts: 185 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Athens Greece
I'm already use the calendar i want to synchronize the contacts!

The Following User Says Thank You to zapotek For This Useful Post:
with the recent issue with Google x Microsoft and sucky Google Sync (link : http://technololgic.blogspot.com/201...ed-access.html) , ireally wish N9 have CardDav support...

The Following User Says Thank You to soryuuha For This Useful Post: