Notices

Hope somone can help.

I have set ftp on home machine using a different port and have no idea how to change it in Gftp. I have went to the ftp options and changed port but I have a feeling this is when using a proxy instead.

Any help out there folks?

(also how the hell does the scroll work? Sometimes works and sometimes does'nt)

On my N810, I just clicked the icon with 2 computers. From there, you can choose the host, port, username, password and protocol. Not sure why scrolling doesn't work for you, though.

Sorry to resurrect this topic. Long time reader, first time poster. I have some gFTP problems, and maybe the community can help me.

I have 2.0.18 installed on my wonderful, wonderful N900 ... but it keeps kicking me off of my XO.com servers. Switching to passive mode, AUTH TLS, "disconnected from server" ... argh. Since I successfully got torrents and hacked portrait mode (scary with Braek), this is one of the last things I'd have to slow down to use a real computer.

I am so close to ditching my MacBook Pro for daily use, thanks to the N900 (gotta have my Photoshop!) as I'm writing fiction and poetry, blogging, downloading stuff, synched and backed up ... this could be the last step. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

please, help me!
anyone knows how to configure gftp with tor??

Posts: 451 | Thanked: 424 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ England
Originally Posted by blanix View Post
please, help me!
anyone knows how to configure gftp with tor??
If gFTP has the ability to proxy, then in the proxy settings simply point it to Tor, so:
IP: 127.0.0.1, on port 9050 (if you've not changed the default port)

If not, then I suppose you could do a 'dirty' workaround and run an SSH server on the N900 to forward any traffic from it to Tor, and then point gFTPs connection to the SSH server.

thank you for your response, but it didn't works for me.