Active Topics

Originally Posted by ysss View Post
I think if the signees care enough about this situation (and sympathize enough w/ the OP) then someone should help him rewrite the petition.

Cause if this thing gains enough numbers to be 'visible':

1. It's a bad reflection of the 'community' because contains so many mixed messages, many of which are based on fiction (conspiracy theory) and misguided fanboyism.

2. Then again, we may not have to worry about #1 because it's just hard to read
instead of writing useless posts why don't you go & help the guy rewrite his petition?

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
instead of writing useless posts why don't you go & help the guy rewrite his petition?
1. I didn't sign the petition.

2. Why? Read my post.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

I think if the signees care enough about this situation (and sympathize enough w/ the OP) then someone should help him rewrite the petition.

Cause if this thing gains enough numbers to be 'visible':

1. It's a bad reflection of the 'community' because contains so many mixed messages, many of which are based on fiction (conspiracy theory) and misguided fanboyism.

2. Then again, we may not have to worry about #1 because it's just hard to read
in fact, i suspect THIS community was the very reason why Elop decided to ditch MeeGo / Maemo, alas.

THIS community was passable as long as it was about MIDs selling to 10s or at most a couple 100 thousands fanatics, but if you want to sell devices to millions of Jane & John Does, you have to do better then that.

1. I didn't sign the petition.

2. Why? Read my post.
so you are just ranting & complaining

in fact, i suspect THIS community was the very reason why Elop decided to ditch MeeGo / Maemo, alas.

THIS community was passable as long as it was about MIDs selling to 10s or at most a couple 100 thousands fanatics, but if you want to sell devices to millions of Jane & John Does, you have to do better then that.
No one knows why MeeGo was ditched, it makes no sense. This community has nothing to do with it.
The MeeGo team has done better, MeeGo is fine and can sell well with proper marketing. Saying over and over " MeeGo is dead" is not proper marketing, it's the opposite.

just copy and paste, it's easy when you have a hwkb:
MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo MeeGo

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uppercase For This Useful Post:
Now i KNOW you are delusional.

Elop doesnt even know about this place....

hahahhaha