She broke the back cover of my N900 . I think she did it intentionally. I will take revenge on her Iphone 4 . Thank God everything else is working fine. Is back cover available alone????

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by Haider View Post
She broke the back cover of my N900 . I think she did it intentionally. I will take revenge on her Iphone 4 . Thank God everything else is working fine. Is back cover available alone????
Check on some part site, I'm sure it is available. I saw the bezel and screen on the site before.

Anyone got any clue? Help our comrade out.

Posts: 433 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ U.K
They can be found on ebay and other sites, make sure its an orginal or else you may get one that can not tell the n900 when its camera shutter is open(or closed).

This one say it an original: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ORIGINAL-NOKIA...item4aa631e5a8

Last edited by Tiboric; 2011-01-09 at 20:16. Reason: grammer

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
She sees this thread, she'll become an ex-girlfriend.

Accidents happen. I've seen the back cover on sale via eBay (unofficial) and the official Nokia sanctioned back covers on sale directly from Nokia - they're like $38 or so bucks (don't quote me).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
She sees this thread, she'll become an ex-girlfriend.

Accidents happen. I've seen the back cover on sale via eBay (unofficial) and the official Nokia sanctioned back covers on sale directly from Nokia - they're like $38 or so bucks (don't quote me).
She has an Iphone. She has nothing to do on maemo community.

Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
why don't u funk up ur N900 with these....

http://www.istyles.com/nokia-nokia-n...l?page=0#32611

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funkmunk For This Useful Post:
She is a Iphone user. She has nothing to do on maemo community.
If you share a computer, "stupid girlfriend..." in your history would stand out...

Is her foot alright after stepping on the brick?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sash For This Useful Post:
Upgrade to double capacity battery at the same time.
See http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=65568

Get the larger back cover ("HLI-N900XL")and DIY bigger battery (with 2xJapod -> 2600 mAh) by the instructions in the above linked thread, or if you are not short of money, just buy bigger battery (2400 mAh) with back cover.

The phone will be thicker, but you can use all its features daily more un-mercifully.

I would never go back. I even think the thicker is easier to type with qwerty either on table or in hands.

Last edited by zimon; 2011-01-09 at 20:32.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
How is that even possible? you put it on the middle of the floor?

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: