Active Topics

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Philippe View Post
Of course somebody is free to believe that we sailors would do so and leave TMO, but that is simply not true.
Morpog wrote sth like that in this thread. But that has its source - it's because Jolla always supported fanatic supporters, that blindly praised Jolla and were silencing those that came with valid criticism. Therefore they think that by being fanatic non-critical supporter and fighting with guys like me is what Jolla expects and will make them in Jolla eyes valuable.

Originally Posted by Philippe View Post
Criticism is important to read and take into account, although not always nice to read. Constructive criticism is however always a lot more useful and easier to deal with than some rant. But then again it is impossible to take everything into account and we cannot make everybody happy. Opinions can differ too. It is not because person X thinks that Jolla sucks because it cannot work well with his remote operated *** vibrator that we need to take that seriously or think it is a priority. And it is not because I (and/or other sailors) don't care if that thing works and are not answering that we are ignoring it. We are just choosing to spend time on something more useful, or it happens to slip under the radar as we just cannot monitor answer/everything. Of course some people will just rip that out of context and yell we ignore them or do not answer on difficult questions.
I don't recall someone asked for Jolla to work with vibrator, rather there were mostly complains with essential things like simcard holder problem, loose battery or other issues preventing from normal and comfortable usage of the phone. It doesn't matter if the above were result of Jolla direct mistake or indirect (some unreliable subcontracted manufacturer by Jolla). Just like I don't really care if in my Renault car electronics was made by Sagem or Bosch, at the end Renault has chosen that components for me and it should work - I was buying car as a whole.

The same with the problem of behavior of Thomas Perl - I could have expected he might behave as he behaved earlier and that he will probably bring his personal conflict to Jolla area, but I thought Jolla as a company would be wise and react in a proper way if such thing happens. Instead I've got ignoring from Jolla for months, then attack from Jolla in May instead of solving the issue. It is really disgusting all those actions from Jolla employees and some of the fanatic fans to discredit me, silence me by different methods (including wife harassing unjust accusations). Me and my true friends know how I was in unfair and disgusting way treated by Jolla and their employees (I don't really care if guys such as Harri or Munk were doing it privately or not). And one thing you can be sure, you won't silence me.

Last edited by fk_lx; 2014-09-06 at 15:26.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by fk_lx View Post
Morpog wrote sth like that in this thread. But that has its source - it's because Jolla always supported fanatic supporters, that blindly praised Jolla and were silencing those that came with valid criticism. Therefore they think that by being fanatic non-critical supporter and fighting with guys like me is what Jolla expects and will make them in Jolla eyes valuable.

I don't recall someone asked for Jolla to work with vibrator, rather there were mostly complains with essential things like simcard holder problem, loose battery or other issues preventing from normal and comfortable usage of the phone. It doesn't matter if the above were result of Jolla direct mistake or indirect (some unreliable subcontracted manufacturer by Jolla). Just like I don't really care if in my Renault car electronics was made by Sagem or Bosch, at the end Renault has chosen that components for me and it should work - I was buying car as a whole.

The same with the problem of behavior of Thomas Perl - I could have expected he might behave as he behaved earlier and that he will probably bring his personal conflict to Jolla area, but I thought Jolla as a company would be wise and react in a proper way if such thing happens. Instead I've got ignoring from Jolla for months, then attack from Jolla in May instead of solving the issue. It is really disgusting all those actions from Jolla employees and some of the fanatic fans to discredit me, silence me by different methods (including wife harassing unjust accusations). Me and my true friends know how I was in unfair and disgusting way treated by Jolla and their employees (I don't really care if guys such as Harri or Munk were doing it privately or not). And one thing you can be sure, you won't silence me.
I so wished you would end that message with this image

Unfortunately, that didn't happen. Why so serious?

Why not focus your effort to ubuntu, maemo, webos, Firefox, tizen or android or other cool tools?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-09-06 at 15:45.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Why not focus your effort to ubuntu, maemo, webos or other cool ****?
I'm focusing on many different important things all the time. At the same time I don't think it's ok to leave all those "wife harassing" unjust accusations on Internet behind just like they are and other kind of similar stuff harming my good name. Instead of repeating the same questions Dave just read the FAQ at least once.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I'm focusing on many different important things all the time. At the same time I don't think it's ok to leave all those "wife harassing" unjust accusations on Internet behind just like they are and other kind of similar stuff harming my good name. Instead of repeating the same questions Dave just read the FAQ at least once.
Basically I don't have time to read that long messages. I'm more of a one line kind of guy. This is more of a duck hunt than a strategy issue for you?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-09-06 at 15:58.

Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
I don't think it's ok to leave all those "wife harassing" unjust accusations on Internet behind just like they are and other kind of similar stuff harming my good name.
i don't ever care whether you did that or not, it is a grey line anyway.

there are a lot of lies on the interwebs and deleting stuff from the great interwebs is impossible due to our great eugoogely-machine.

if i was really adamant about fixing/keeping my good name on the interwebio, i would not go out on a limb to shout it from the rooftops every day. time heals all wounds, but quit picking your scabs. picking scabs is disgusting. eating scabs is even worse.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
While I have been wanting to close this thread quite somewhile ago, the lack of reports from forum users other than the 2-3 main posters discouraged me from taking that step.

However, it has now gone too far to be one of intelligent discourse or sticking to the thread title hence thread closed.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread