Notices

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
y cant u jst help me b4 washing ur hair?..wat more m asking other thn help?
Press the "Thanks" button on Acidspunk and Jedi's posts who have tried to help but you're too dumb to follow their instructions.

If not, STFU whining that you need help. These guys aren't here to serve your needs.

Now...definitely gotta wash my hair now. Head lice and all that.

can anyone plz port urban chaos pc game in N900..is it possible thru dosbox? or some other emulators.if possible plz help me to install it.plzz plzzz

can anyone plz port urban chaos pc game in N900..is it possible thru dosbox? or some other emulators.if possible plz help me to install it.plzz plzzz

kgtdkhgdkh

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
nice reply...helped a lot...jst asked for help and dont need this sort of help khankirpola

If you paid attention yesterday I told you Urban Chaos has a playstation one version and as such it will probably be playable on the N900 with pcsx rearmed. I'm not gonna waste any more of my time beyond that, though.

The Following User Says Thank You to Acidspunk For This Useful Post:
i got that..but shud i google it and download the rom for pcsx?jst which file to download.this will help

the .iso file or .bin will work
google it

thnaks a lot evryone who have tried to helped me and who have actually helped me in porting skyroads.thanks a lot.may b this thnak you is jst not enough for all the har work dat u do.thnx a lot.m sorry fr being whiny and irritating...very very sorry.and can any1 plz list me the pc games that can be ported in N900.dat wud help me.oppssss is dat too muchhhh to ask for

can any1 plz reply plzzz

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
can any1 plz reply plzzz
Welcome to the opensource community.

Unlike most other communities which exist around a commercial entity (where customer support is part of their (long term) marketing work); 'customer support' here takes a different form.

Users here are expected to help themselves first, before asking for help. Documentations are generally quite plentiful and they generally take the form of step by step instructions that you just need to follow exactly.

Asking to be spoonfed is one of the worst sins to be committed in foss communities. You have to at least show that you've given your best effort before asking for help. Asking specific questions would help too.

It's not hard, please try it out.... and welcome.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:

Tags
desktop, fremantle, game, linux, mac os x, maemo, maemo 5, port, request, speculation, windows, wow for n900