Active Topics

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Cape Town,South Africa
I am using the Nokia CC 3015 hard case and am very impressed. The design might not be everybody's cup of tea but the fact that you can put the phone down upside down without the glass touching the surface makes it a winner for me.

Just bought bh-221 bluetooth headset, black version. Would have wanted to buy the white to match my N9 , but store was out of them and had only 1 back so here I am...

pairing was super easy with NFC. Sound quality is little better than bh-214, which was pretty good itself. There are treble and bass boost that enhance the music if you are into that kind ofthing. Using it with Koss headphones ( do not remember the model) . Have not bothered to use the ones that came with it.

Nice feature is that when connected to phone,when play is pressed music starts regardless of music player been open or not.

All in all I am pretty pleased with it.

Originally Posted by Mc_mice View Post
Just bought bh-221 bluetooth headset, black version. Would have wanted to buy the white to match my N9 , but store was out of them and had only 1 back so here I am...

pairing was super easy with NFC. Sound quality is little better than bh-214, which was pretty good itself. There are treble and bass boost that enhance the music if you are into that kind ofthing. Using it with Koss headphones ( do not remember the model) . Have not bothered to use the ones that came with it.

Nice feature is that when connected to phone,when play is pressed music starts regardless of music player been open or not.

All in all I am pretty pleased with it.
where did you buy the bh-221 ?

Originally Posted by johnsnipe View Post
where did you buy the bh-221 ?
Bought it from Verkkokauppa.com. The same store that some user here have bought there White N9.

It was the first patch that came to them, they had also pink and blue( Cyan?) but I figured that the black fitted best with my N9

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Everyone contact Otterbox to let them know you want one for the N9*:
http://www.otterbox.com/nokia-cases/...efault,sc.html
They've already released one for the L900....

*or at the very least the 800, which MAY then be moddable.

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
I am trying to purchase this FM transmitter/charger/holder for the N9, but I cannot find any retailer that ships outside the USA (I live in France). Any idea, tip, or alternate FM Tx/charger to recommend?

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Everyone contact Otterbox to let them know you want one for the N9*:
http://www.otterbox.com/nokia-cases/...efault,sc.html
They've already released one for the L900....

*or at the very least the 800, which MAY then be moddable.
they made it for the lumia 900 cause it had a lot of hype, they wouldnt make a case for a "dead" phone. thats usually how otterbox is.. they didnt make one for a couple phones i had because the hype wasnt that big, which is kind of dumb

i bought a nillkin case and i cannot be more happy

The Following User Says Thank You to stratax For This Useful Post:
I purchased a SU-39 stylus recently, as it is compact and the description stated that it would work for capacitive screens (although the N9 was not in the list of the compatible devices, but the list looked fairly outdated anyway). Result: it does not work. At all.

Would you have any idea of a compact stylus like the SU-39 that would work on the N9 ? I need something I could let attached to the silicon housing of the phone. It would be for using HarmChom and stuff like that.

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Los Angeles, CA
Brookstone Tablet Pen for Touch Screen Devices. I Use this with my Asus transformer and occasionally on my N9. The stylus has a telescoping feature to extend an extra inch and a half. However, the 3.5mm stub breaks easily.

Thanks for your answer. However the stylus does not look that compact to my opinion, it's thick. A thinner shape would allow viewing the screen while using it, and more accuracy. But perhaps something like the SU-39 but compatible with N9 just does not exist...