Active Topics

Originally Posted by Loepoes View Post
I am using the Nokia CC 3015 hard case and am very impressed. The design might not be everybody's cup of tea but the fact that you can put the phone down upside down without the glass touching the surface makes it a winner for me.
Same here. I only regret not getting one sooner, before I got micro scratches. Besides, they could be found for as low as EUR 6 here.

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by flopjoke View Post
Just a tip.. if you can't find a dealer that ships outside USA, try using Shop & Ship (www.shopandship.com) to deliver your stuff. It's a very good option.
Thanks for the tip. Actually I already thought to services like that but as far as I recall, this was always very expensive. I don't know if Shop and Ship is cheaper, but anyway they do not offer delivery in France.

By the way I finally managed to get an auxillary jack wire in my car by using the CD-changer socket. It works flawlessly and the quality is great.

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Thanks for the tip. Actually I already thought to services like that but as far as I recall, this was always very expensive. I don't know if Shop and Ship is cheaper, but anyway they do not offer delivery in France.
It has a one-time fee of $45 for a lifetime account. It may look like it's a lot, but If you're a frequent online shopper, it's worth paying. But yeah, damn, I dunno why they don't deliver to France, since they even deliver to Iraq, Tanzania, KSA, countries you haven't heard of, etc.. so that's weird O_o

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
It seems many European countries are missing in the destinations. It might be a VAT issue : they might not want to do something illegal, and if they ship to these destinations legally, then it would be really expensive to the customers and they would have to warn them or face refund requests, and so on. Perhaps that is not the reason, but I guess it has something to do with it.

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
yeah, that could be it, or maybe because they have shipping locations in US, UK and China and they don't ship to any countries around/close-by these three ones. No idea why lol

but ah well, anyone living in countries supported by them can benefit by their services, especially if you want an accessory which is not shipped outside US.

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
I am trying to purchase this FM transmitter/charger/holder for the N9, but I cannot find any retailer that ships outside the USA (I live in France). Any idea, tip, or alternate FM Tx/charger to recommend?
Hi,

Use the force Luke, use DX !!!

A++

Hi,
Is anyone using this case? Please give us some thoughts, Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Rub...item1c27d7102a

Edit: got it. It is beautiful and fits perfect.

Last edited by phamgia; 2012-10-10 at 03:46. Reason: Review

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Germany
Hello,

got my CP-571 today and it's great. Doesn't make the N9 make too big at all and it fits perfectly (of course it must as it is from Nokia). Swiping from the left is a bit difficult, but no problem for the other three directions.

I made some pics for you.

Regards
Attached Images

Last edited by boltzmann; 2012-12-10 at 14:42.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boltzmann For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by slarti View Post
The nokia cr-122 car holder for n8 and e7 works nicely for the N9, too. Especially with the silicone cover on (which, IMO, is excellent).

Sent from my N9 using the default browser and the excellent VKB.

I just ordered a cr-122 from Amazon for 18.99 (US) seems like a good price for it.

Question: Are you suggesting using the cr-122 without the silicone cover on might not be so good? I am going naked currently and I love it that way, would rather not have to put a jacket on it. Can anyone speak to this with this accessory?

Originally Posted by olympia_biodiesel View Post
I just ordered a cr-122 from Amazon for 18.99 (US) seems like a good price for it.

Question: Are you suggesting using the cr-122 without the silicone cover on might not be so good? I am going naked currently and I love it that way, would rather not have to put a jacket on it. Can anyone speak to this with this accessory?
It works fine with or without the jacket.