Active Topics

Originally Posted by boltzmann View Post
Hello,

got my CP-571 today and it's great. Doesn't make the N9 make too big at all and it fits perfectly (of course it must as it is from Nokia). Swiping from the left is a bit difficult, but no problem for the other three directions.

I made some pics for you.

Regards
Does anyone know if these are available in America or online? Nokia's website is useless. All I can find is the CP-572, which is for the lumia 800 (and thus blocks the flash).

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Dublin, Ireland
http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/search/.../display-list/

Saw this yest on pixmania - good selection of options....

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
This is one of the reasons I chose the Melkco over the Noreve case(you have full access to the microUSB flap with the case closed). Another is that the closed case doesn't block the speaker at the bottom.

Highly recommended case!

Oh, and for side swypes and I tend to swipe away from the volume buttons cut-out, makes it far easier
The only thing that put me off compared to the Noreve case, is that there's no good belt/trousers clip.
Plus I prefer the design/aesthetic of the Noreve case...
I prefer the CP-571 slightly more than the Melcko (or about the same), but it's nowhere to be seen.

Originally Posted by cevenn View Post
You're right.
And l use it as you for the swipe.
It would be great to be able to separate the front cover to use the phone easier in landscape. I think Krusell does.
Yeah krussel (orbit flex?) does, but it has other aspects I don't like, maybe I'll mod my noreve so that the front can be unclipped/clipped

I bought some new screen/body protectors & a new case, to go with my new 64GB N9:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...58#post1350558