Posts: 25 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Rexburg, Idaho
Yep, eye candy. Sigh.....

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by barry99705 View Post
It was alright. The weird blue contacts the invisable girl had in was kinda freaking me out though. Not very good looking. She also had this off color tan going.
Check Jessica Alba's ethnic heritage.

I'd take her.

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Rexburg, Idaho
Haha Texrat you crack me up!

Originally Posted by barry99705 View Post
If it was real, it was most likely just a flash based web page.
Almost all active vid screens in movies are 'cg' or 'cg enhanced' now. The screen on the 770 is only visible for a couple seconds here and there. If my 770 had performed like that it wouldn't have lost it's place in my bag to the n800

And yes..... the movie, though better than the first, was a bit anemic next to what other sci-fi, comic book, etc. type flics/TV have been lately (Batman Ret., New Battlestar, etc.).

Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Check Jessica Alba's ethnic heritage.

I'd take her.
Yea, but she had that tan in a can look. Plus fake looking blue eyes. The funny part was when they showed their picture on the tv on on a desk, she had her normal brown eyes!

SEARCH! It's probably already been answered.

Originally Posted by Puke View Post
It was crazy, the entire movie, the guy used the Nokia 770, and from the look of it, he was actually using it, which leads me to believe they made custom software for it.
Of course he wrote a whole new OS in like, 5 minutes! He's Reed Richards. This guy built a computer from scratch in his preteen years, according to at least one storyline.

Part of what made the first movie so horrible is the terrible casting, so I'm not sorry that it's all about the Silver Surfer this time around. Can only be an improvement....

Last edited by Drewvt; 2007-06-24 at 21:56.

Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
Is there a pic or a trailer where you can see the 770? The film won't be here in Austria until August.

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Germany
Whatched the Movie yesterday...

The only two things good about it:
-Jessica Alba
-Nokia 770

And thou it is just eye candy i would like to know, how the did the Interface.

We could make a nice theme for maemo from it.
LCARS gets boring...

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
If it was a custom software, I would have build a image viewer that skips to next frame on touch of the button. and to the next on the release of the finger from the screen. Thus, you can quickly make just the look that you want for the device and it will behave exactly as you wanted it to, but still be perfectly in sync with the actors behavior.

Indeed, a theme could be made if there were better quality screenshots available.

Here is the wedding's movie sequence where the 770 has preponderance. Not get that theme dun'
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=qO_ofMcy6_Q