I have noticed this ever since I enabled Landscape on the entire device including the homescreens and it is really starting to bug me

Basically as shown in the screenshot below, whenever I switch my phone to landscape on the apps home screen, the last row or icons is only 3/4 on the screen, the bottom half is off the screen and requires me to scroll to see the folder names

There is also unused space above the icons, so I don't have a clue what the problem is :S

Hopefully somebody can point me to the right file to fix this

I have compared my meegotouchhome.css file with an original PR1.2 file and all the margins and dimensions are the same
Attached Images

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Last edited by godofwar424; 2012-04-30 at 01:50.

mine is okay

but i have same problem in Portrait mode before i reflash my n9
Attached Images

Originally Posted by Fallenzone View Post
mine is okay

but i have same problem in Portrait mode before i reflash my n9
Yeah, I know it isn't meant to be like that

But It has to be a config file somewhere that has the wrong numbers for pixel layout in Landscape mode, just need to know what the file is and what I need to change

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

Does nobody know

My Contributions

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
If you have partially scrolled down in portrait and then turn to landscape it will mimic the same position as it was in portrait. Maybe that's your 'problem'?

Originally Posted by dumpystig View Post
If you have partially scrolled down in portrait and then turn to landscape it will mimic the same position as it was in portrait. Maybe that's your 'problem'?
Nope, thats not the problem, as even if I try to scroll it back so I can see everything, it just goes back to how it is in the picture, its like theres a spacing error in one of my ini files

My Contributions

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
portait menu isn't official feature.

Posts: 545 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ lebanon
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
portait menu isn't official feature.
Landscape you mean

this Is the n9, not the n900..

I've tried resetting icon sizes and everything, not sure what the hell is going on

My Contributions