Active Topics

Notices

Still nobody has had success with the newest VLC and the h264 codecs?

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Originally Posted by silvermountain View Post
Well, it's with the same router.
Weird indeed.
Nope. Allowing Knots as an exception didn't always work for me for some reason.

So yeah, I just turn my firewall off.

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Hey Silver, do you know what kbps you get with Knots listening to music?

I haven't tried any of this yet.

I mostly use internet radio with Xmms. There's a couple of good stations I've found that broadcast 192 kbps which sounds super awesome.

Thanks.

I have a problem with connecting to server with knots on 3g. Server works fine and remote discovery authenticates succesfully, but still it says that not connected to server.

I tried to connect to the server with my phone's web browser and it worked. I also tried to connect with manual connect using my ip, but still not working. Im using n900.

Is it possible to encode the audio stream with AAC+?

Hi ! I'm a complete newbie on forums like this and I hope I put my question in the right place.

In the process of creating a user (with admin-role) including SSL-enforcement I did something wrong and now i can't access knots anymore. I've tried deleting the entire knots-directory and re-installing, BUT the application still asks for credentials, SO those must be stored somewhere else. Can somebody help me with instructions for a complete uninstall (the stuff worked excellent before I tried to raise security in order to access it in a secure way from internet and I feel rally embarrased :-() ??

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ ireland
can somebody tell me how to paste a print screen - I need it in order to explain my problem with knots.seems that I have some small problem with settings and dont know what Im doing wrong.regards

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
paste? When you take screenshot it appears in gallery. (ctrl-shift-p)

i mean here,on forum not in my phone.i want to explain what problem i come across

oki i hope i managed to to show u what problems i have with knots
first print screen is showing knots settings

than when i tried to upload my library this alert show up at the end

could somebody be so kind and tell me what is wrong.i mention that n900 is finding connection with computer and amazingly i have the same movies on my phone screen as it is on computers but when i tried to play it....it fails telling that file is not found.

Tags
knots, music, streaming, video