Notices

Hello all,

Noticed recently that if I try to launch Healthcheck it crashes and exits on:

"Loading Healthcheck - CPU"

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Anyone else had this problem?

The Following User Says Thank You to dekor For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
hi dekor, can you let me know which version you are using? (Extras or devel?)
Hmmmm, cpu error is interesting, as i havn't got an n900 or the healthcheck code to hand at present.

depending on which part of the cpu section it is getting (in the pyhon extras version) then it would just be a terminal code we coan find out.

Are you running a custom kernel etc etc? (The more info the better please)
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Hello Noob Monkey. Well I was upgrading myself to CSSU yesterday and noticed newer version of healthcheck in devel. Installed it and it works fine! No idea why. Cheers for responding anyway!

The Following User Says Thank You to dekor For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Not a problem!

It's not quite as functional - hence being in devel - but it is a qt version so should work fine. No problems/issues noted with it so far, other then ugliness!

The python one unfortunatley is in a state of dissrepair until i can get the qt on eup and going.
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -