Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Call me a diehard ITT fan, or avid TMO member; however I truly doubt that I would post over at MeeGo.com

I don't like the vibe there. Not at all.

Last edited by gerbick; 2011-08-30 at 04:31. Reason: Misspell

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Call me a diehard ITT fan, or avid TMO member; however I truly doubt that I would post over at MeeGo.com

I don't like the vibe there. Not a all.
Ditto. I read--but I don't post. Although, mainly because it doesn't seem like a user-oriented place... it feels strictly white-washed and very, very strictly oriented toward development--stripped of humanity, really. Which is fine, I suppose... just not community-oriented in that way. C'est la vie.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Same here.

Home is where the <3 is.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
+1
And I don't like xda-developers either.
Guess I'll sink with ITT/TMO.

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
Originally Posted by debernardis View Post
Guess I'll sink with ITT/TMO.
So, let's form a string quartet and play the "sinking of our titanic"-song

Originally Posted by J4ZZ View Post
So, let's form a string quartet and play the "sinking of our titanic"-song
Fine.. fine...

miles@shockwave:~$ quartet="sinking of our titanic"-song
miles@shockwave:~$ echo $quartet
sinking of our titanic-song
miles@shockwave:~$
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
TMO FTW. Besides, I have a feeling that the N9 won't be all that welcome at the MeeGo party (or should that be 'wake').

My website

GitHub

Originally Posted by marxian View Post
TMO FTW. Besides, I have a feeling that the N9 won't be all that welcome at the MeeGo party (or should that be 'wake').
Harmattan is, after all, a Maemo derived mongoloid half-wit TRYING to pass itself off as MeeGo... and failing to do so since it was INTENTIONALLY differentiated by closed-source efforts to make sure it was fully NEITHER. :P We can't really love it because it's all the same mistakes made with Maemo... and MeeGo wants NOTHING to do with the abomination of closed-minded software that Nokia didn't want to share--and we're not even talking just drivers. So yeah--I can agree with you, there.

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Radical Realistic Open Source with JFDI instead of Bikeshedding

Out of morbid and bored curiousity, could you elaborate on what you don't like?

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010

Cannot agree with you more, we got enough knowitall's on here as it is without being drowned by them over on that meego tekhouse boring us all to tears.

TMO is the best forum on the net without even thinking about it... has to be cos you got ME here hahaha.

Tags
goodbye nokia, meego.com blows, tmo 'til i die, winding down