Active Topics

Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
Consider this another request for a black 64GB.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I could also help to send a few devices. But first i have to get My own, after that hunting down devices to ship if anyone intressded. However, I have never sent anything to us so I have no clue of prices or tax. Plus, if you break your device I might not be able to help you.

Edit: I have secured one device. Not sure how easy it will be to buy more since lots of people want them and every country get a limited number.

Last edited by Dave999; 2011-10-02 at 08:54.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
I could also help to send a few devices. But first i have to get My own, after that hunting down devices to ship if anyone intressded. However, I have never sent anything to us so I have no clue of prices or tax. Plus, if you break your device I might not be able to help you.

Edit: I have secured one device. Not sure how easy it will be to buy more since lots of people want them and every country get a limited number.
As you said yourself in another thread: PICTURE OR LIE!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden

limited number :O wtf!!!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
As you said yourself in another thread: PICTURE OR LIE!
As I said in another thread. I get it on Tuesday.

I'd like a black 64GB or cyan or magenta or 16GB ... just want phone shipped to UK.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
limited number :O wtf!!!
Limted number = 92000 / number of countries receiving N9

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Wasn't that the number for how many N950's have been produced?

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
As I said in another thread. I get it on Tuesday.
Picture or LIEEEEE! ...I eagerly await your photo.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Nokia: the best hardware, great OS's (well maemo/meego anyway)..

BUT - SH.T customer service/advertising/sales methods/etc

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:

Tags
depression, nokia n9, purchase, the elop flop