Posts: 1,605 | Thanked: 1,601 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Southern California
Happy holidays, everyone... May you all be safe and filled with peace and joy.

Tim

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Somewhere, most of the time.
Merry Christmas, though it may not be politically correct. The reason for celabrating Dec. 25 is the Birth of JESUS the CHRIST, The Emanuel, The Great I AM.

GOD BLESS

Posts: 274 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Helotes, TX
Merry Christmas to all!

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence. " - Jeremy S. Anderson

Posts: 708 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Too Close To D.C
Originally Posted by dan67sf View Post
Merry Christmas, though it may not be politically correct. The reason for celabrating Dec. 25 is the Birth of JESUS the CHRIST, The Emanuel, The Great I AM.

GOD BLESS
There is nothing incorrect about expressing LOVE to all mankind, THANK YOU. Peace and Love to ALL!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Posts: 631 | Thanked: 1,123 times | Joined on Sep 2005 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by dan67sf View Post
Merry Christmas, though it may not be politically correct. The reason for celabrating Dec. 25 is the Birth of JESUS the CHRIST, The Emanuel, The Great I AM. GOD BLESS
Remember that Scandinavia is the home of many trolls.

The reason of celebrating Dec. 25 is the continuation of pagan winter festivals, Yule etc., which the Roman Catholic church then took into use and extended/converted for Christian celebrations.

But anyway, merry christmas and happy holidays to all.

Posts: 794 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ /Canada/Ontario/GTA
Thanks Tim, and others for the well wishes. I wish you all a Happy Holiday Season, and all the best in 2009! I'll also wish everyone at Nokia/Maemo all the best in 2009 as well, and hope that it brings them wondrous inspiration and good fortune. Looking forward to more wonderful little tablets to behold in 2009!

EIPI