Active Topics

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ somewhere in the far south
is one of my favorite Elvis Costello's song (how old I am....)...but also mean:
Peace: in the forum....
Love: my N800...(despite some glitches)
Understanding: to the devoted, full of sacrifice, misunderstood Maemo developers...keep your hard, honorary work...our life as tablet users are in your hands, so don't take some of our posts so seriously...

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
"Highway to Hell" is one of my favourites. How would you translate that towards this forum?

(Amuzingly enough, "Stairway to Heaven" is another song that wears out the bytes on my storage cards. Ain't life funny that way?)

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ somewhere in the far south
"Highway to Hell" is one of my favourites. How would you translate that towards this forum?
The sd card slot when I use the previous 2007OS
Ask my fried 2gig card about..

Talking about music, I was a punk in the 70/earlier 80's, now I am a 40 accountant...that's indicates maybe someday would buy an Apple product...

Originally Posted by Karel Jansens View Post

(Amuzingly enough, "Stairway to Heaven" is another song that wears out the bytes on my storage cards. Ain't life funny that way?)
That's reserved for demented asus eee marketing execs :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5TlBXugu7U

Never mind the b0110cks?

I'm 40 too and after 30 years, finally managed to get to see the Sex Pistols last month.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Let me guess...they played God Save the Queen?

All the old classics and thankfully nothing new.

Originally Posted by fnordianslip View Post
Never mind the b0110cks?

I'm 40 too and after 30 years, finally managed to get to see the Sex Pistols last month.

Honestly, never like the Pistols, my favorites bands were
#1 The Clash (Still enjoy that music a lot; Joe Strummer, who passed away a time ago, whas really a genius IMO
after
Elvis Costello, The Damned, Television..
Pistols and The Ramones never entered in my world those days..
EMI EMIIIII

Originally Posted by pipeline View Post
That's reserved for demented asus eee marketing execs :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5TlBXugu7U
Oh man, the end of the world is damn near!!