Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm noticing that 95% of the threads in the tablet specific forums (N810, N800, and 770) are all troubleshooting and troubleshooting questions...

Anyone else?

(I only have a 770 and I'm trying to see information, not the problems I'd encounter if I bought an N810 or N800.)

Posts: 574 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ BC, Canada
Ummm... stay out of the N810 and N800 forum areas?

And since you mentioned it, exactly what is the difference between a Ford and a GM car? Or should I buy foreign? Thanks.

I thought that was the point of those sections.

SEARCH! It's probably already been answered.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Brooklyn, NY
I dont know what youre complaining about - most of what I see in these forums is pretty on topic for a forum. do yhouj have different expectations about what the 800 and 810 threads are supposed to cover?

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Jesus, put down your torches kids. Just throwing it out there.

Well. I kinda figured "troubleshooting" would be for troubleshooting and the device-name specific forums would be for device specific conversation like the GPS, the new hardware keyboard, the cameras, neat use-case scenarios, etc.

The title of this thread was a (bad) reference to the Star Wars trench run.

Originally Posted by Hedgecore View Post
Jesus, put down your torches kids. Just throwing it out there.

Well. I kinda figured "troubleshooting" would be for troubleshooting and the device-name specific forums would be for device specific conversation like the GPS, the new hardware keyboard, the cameras, neat use-case scenarios, etc.

The title of this thread was a (bad) reference to the Star Wars trench run.
No torch here, I'm not allowed to flame people here. I'm just saying, if I have a problem with my N800, I'd post it in the N800 section. If I had a N810, or N700, it would go there.

SEARCH! It's probably already been answered.

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ SF, CA
It is a little unclear if a IT problem should go in to Troubleshooting or 770, N800, or N810 forums. But I think it works for now.

No need for a Troubleshooting forum, almost all those questions end up in one of the other forums anyway.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Torch the Troubleshooting forum!!!!!

Who's with me????