Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ somewhere in the far south
I would like to change default font size on web browser...so the question: mc has been ported for OS2008 (or any text editor alternative)? Thanks!

Last edited by akd; 2007-12-30 at 15:50.

Posts: 538 | Thanked: 168 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Seattle
You can change your about:config file for microb. There's numerous threads/post on this - here's one I used... It even has pictures :P

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinCushionQueen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ somewhere in the far south
I swear for the search button that I did a search before post..ok, ok, you don't believe that, so I'm now on the non searchers club..

Posts: 2,152 | Thanked: 1,490 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by akd View Post
mc has been ported for OS2008 (or any text editor alternative)?
mc package that worked for OS2006 works also in 2007 and 2008. Package is here http://www.komputika.net/maemo/index....1-2_armel.deb

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to fanoush For This Useful Post: