Hi there!

I have a bunch of songs on my card inside of the removable memory slot for my Nokia N800 - I have tried out all of the media players and I think I would like to use UKMP or my second choice would actually be Mediabox -

My problem however is in most cases I get the wrong art for my CD's that are on the card - 36 Mafia or a photo of George Carlin when it is actually a CD of Tom Petty - it's really annoying when otherwise I think both players would be great for me -

Is there a way that I can fix this or remove the confusing photos - it seems like none of the players go to far in the menues to help with that - or maybe I am wrong-

If anyone can help me with this - that would be great - Thanks Aaron.

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Melfa, VA, USA
I ran into this with quite funny results, LUG radio podcast was downloaded as a coupple of dolls in short dresses. quite funny.

my hack was to go into removable memory/covers and find the podcast cover and then replace the cover with a new one found on images.google.com.

the funny thing is that images.google.com found the right cover 99% of the time.

for me ukmp's volume was to low when car listening and so i moved back to the default media player.

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
Don't launch UKMP when your wife look at your n8x0. Specially when you ve music from Mc Bear, you ll get nice girls covers with very short wear ... in explicit positions