Active Topics

I've been making a web app to control my server and i'd love to see Opera do a couple of things differently:

1.) Remember the toolbar view settings between reboots. (Toolbar always comes back)
2.) At least have an option for totally hiding the toolbar, so moving between pages doesn't start shifting the screen around, for one it would save a lot of processing and may make the page change a bit snappier and two it would look better.

Just my two pence worth if anyone out there is listening it would be great if you could include these things!!

Thanks
Andrew

Originally Posted by knuckles
I've been making a web app to control my server and i'd love to see Opera do a couple of things differently:

1.) Remember the toolbar view settings between reboots. (Toolbar always comes back)
2.) At least have an option for totally hiding the toolbar, so moving between pages doesn't start shifting the screen around, for one it would save a lot of processing and may make the page change a bit snappier and two it would look better.

Just my two pence worth if anyone out there is listening it would be great if you could include these things!!

Thanks
Andrew
I agree. I always put my browser in full screen mode and it's annoying to turn off the address bar every time I load the browser. Since it takes up like a fifth of the screen, it is necessary to be removed in my opinion.

This is fixed in IT2006 according to bugzilla.