Active Topics

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ California
N800 in good condition with the latest version of Diablo and already paired with the LD-3W gps unit. I can leave Maemo Mapper if you wish.

The N800 has always been used with a silicon skin so the case is immaculate, the screen has some slight wear but no major scratches, dead pixels or other defects. I no longer have the stylus (never used it since I don't write well with toothpicks), nor do I have the headset, though I am including the USB cable.

Both the N800 and LD-3W come with their own AC and car chargers. The batteries seem to hold their charge and I do not notice any significant degradation.

I have a 1 GB and 2 GB cards for the N800 (though it can be expanded up to 8 GB x2, and possibly up to 16 GB x2 cards, though I personally have not tried).

Why am I selling? Simple, gave in to the temptation and bought a N810. While the N810's GPS is much slower, it works well for my purposes.

The Following User Says Thank You to gnarvaez For This Useful Post:
Actually, it can be expanded to 32GB x 2, using the highest capacity on the market now. When 64 and 128 GB cards hit the market, it'll work with them, too.

(I have too many N800s as it is, so I'm not interested, but thought I'd point that out.)

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Seattle
I thought the 32 gig was the largest SDHC could mathmatically go
I mean, im sure they will release in a 64 and 128 gig card int eh same size format
but techincally I dont think the n800 will be compliant

No, what in the world made you think that? SDHC is homogeneously extendable to 2 TiB, IIRC.

Tags
n800 sale ld-3w