Poll: Who has been the most helpful to you? (multiple choice)
Poll Options
Who has been the most helpful to you? (multiple choice)

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
New poll, I did a member sort top 10 posters on the board.

Who has been the most helpful to you? (multiple choice)

[Milhouse]

[TA-t3]

[bunanson]

[qwerty12]

This is a multiple choice poll and your choices can be seen by all
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Last edited by penguinbait; 2008-10-29 at 16:03.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
No fair, qwerty12 helps himself

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
No fair, qwerty12 helps himself
I got the idea after pb voted for himself, we're all going to be doing it anyway

Originally Posted by qwerty12 View Post
I got the idea after pb voted for himself, we're all going to be doing it anyway
Yes, well like qwerty, I help myself, probably more often than other people help me. Seems fair to include yourself
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

I independently decided I help myself (voted before looking at the results); then again, since I voted myself as having the biggest ego, consistency requires it...

Interesting to compare the results of this with the ego poll, perhaps it will confirm whether those egos are justified.

Posts: 259 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Halifax, NS
Honorable mentions for Jaffa?

Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
Originally Posted by BoxOfSnoo View Post
Honorable mentions for Jaffa?
Aww, thanks. I haven't checked my "thanks" total between 'aflegg' and 'Jaffa'.

Posts: 354 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ New York
Tough to choose. Gnuite should rank up there but he isn't one of the choices on the list.

Last edited by xxM5xx; 2008-10-29 at 20:12. Reason: spelling

Originally Posted by xxM5xx View Post
Tough to chose. Gnuite should rank up there but he isn't one of the choices on the list.
There is no question that Gnuite should be up there as well as Jaffa and Bundyo (for the crossover office link yesterday alone) as well as many others.

But if I chose to include certain people others would feel left out. So I chose top 10 posters, Bundyo is #11. But I can only make 10 poll options. So I hope you all understand, this is by no means the top 10 helpful people at ITT. It's more trying to rank the most helpful from the top 10 chatty posters.... Post for post who's the most helpful...

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Academy award style, there should be several categories. Someone who writes or ports a helpful program is doing something very different than someone who explains yet again how to use one.

I have my own private list of heroes. Ideally, there would be a virtual stadium roof, and the uniforms of the best would be nailed there and their numbers retired, as in basketball.