New Price $220.

I'm not going to lower it anymore. There are a ton of excellent condition accessories that are included and if no one wants to purchase it then I'll just separate everything. PErsonally, I would rather sell everything together rather than in 6 or 7 different transactions.

PM me for my phone number. I'll take more pictures or even movies if someone needs to see them. Everything is in fantastic condition and just about everything that would be needed is in this bundle.

I've had my n800 a little over a year and it is in fantastic condition. I don't see any scratches on it and it has had screen protector on it since day one. No problems with it and includes (2) 8 GB Cards (class 4 & class 6)

I have the Nokia leather case for it and it is fantastic condition. No scratches or gouges.

I have the car magnets for the case as well.

The other cases I have are great condition as well.

I have the MadCatz small shoulder pack. Tons of room inside with lots of pockets.

I also have this hard case which fits the n800 PERFECTLY. It is in great condition as well. The N800 goes in the bottom section and has a soft cover that divides the case from the other half where a bunch of more equipment can be stored.

All equipment I have is in great condition as well. Nothing beatup or scratched.

The UNUSED headset, UNUSED cleaning cloth, and second stylus.

OEM Data cable

USB cable that provides data AND power. This was my main charging cable.

AC charging cable

USB cable that allows ANY USB keyboard to be plugged in

AC/Car charger (The prongs fold flat when not in use)

Holux m-1000 Bluetooth GPS & charger w/ box

2 additional batteries

Finally, the n800 box as well.

I'm thinking $220 shipped for everything, especially since everything is in fantastic condition, a good price. I joined this forum right after I purchased the n800 however, I know this is my first post and selling items with the first post doesn't look good. Well, I use my actual name here and the same name on ebay as well where I have a perfect reputation. Still, to anyone who is seriously interested, I'll provide my home phone number to chat.

Check everything out and let me know what you think.

Cheers,
David

Last edited by dpuett; 2008-12-11 at 05:23. Reason: Sorry. I was using the wrong url for the pics. Fixed now.

Judging by this end, idisk.mac.com doesn't work as an image host. I get a ton of authentication requests (which I cannot answer, even if I wanted to). I also get no pics.

Posts: 605 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ La Rochelle, France
@dpuett : Can you edit your port please ?

Just a bump and I guess I'll drop it to $220.

Last edited by dpuett; 2008-12-11 at 23:40.

Bumpity bump bump.

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2008 @ Charlottesville, VA
I already own the N800, but with the accessories, it's a pretty good bargain. I'll make mention of it to some people around town here - people seem interested in the thing. Which state are you in, if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by Proteus93 View Post
I already own the N800, but with the accessories, it's a pretty good bargain. I'll make mention of it to some people around town here - people seem interested in the thing. Which state are you in, if you don't mind me asking?
I'm in VA.

Yeah, it is a great deal with the accessories.

Thanks for the interest.

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Illinois
I would love to buy the n800 but can't afford it with all the accessories. All I would want is what came with n800 (charging cable, stylus, etc.) How much would the price drop without the accessories? Would you do $160?

Originally Posted by blowfish23 View Post
I would love to buy the n800 but can't afford it with all the accessories. All I would want is what came with n800 (charging cable, stylus, etc.) How much would the price drop without the accessories? Would you do $160?
Well, there are so many accessories, I really don't want to do 8 or so individual shipments. If no one bites at the ridiculously low price of $220, then I'll separate.

Thank you for the interest.

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2008 @ Charlottesville, VA
Charlottesville, by chance? I've been seeing a post on Craigslist that has been updated a couple times now, and was shocked by that. Your wording of having a screen protector on it since day one was similar. If you're the same fella, I've been pushing it the best I can. It gets a lot of notice at Beer Run here in town and I know that one of the servers there expressed interest.