Active Topics

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2006 @ Metro Detroit Michigan USA
The type of case can be seen here <http://shop.brando.com.hk/prod_detail.php?prod_id=02285>. It is brand new in box. Please be advised it uses the clear plastic pocket that covers the keyboard. I'm afraid that was a deal breaker for me. I got one from fortte.com instead.

The Following User Says Thank You to Peter The Plumber For This Useful Post:
Posts: 208 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Florida
does that clear plastic pocket that covers the keyboard prevent you from using the keyboard in any way at all?

The Following User Says Thank You to sunnydips For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Oakville, Canada
I am also interested in the answer to sunnydips question. What are you asking for it? I like the concept but like you, the plastic covering the keyboard might be a deal breaker.

Cheers,

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Oakville, Canada
Thanks to sunnydips, I was directed to another thread that discussed this product, so if sunnydips hasn't already contacted you, please consider me interested.

I assume you take paypal etc, so please contact me with price / shipping options etc. I would contact you directly, but don't know how.

Cheers.

PS: I don't know if being "thanked" is some kind of reward system for the site, but since you went out of your way to message me, it definitely deserves a thanks. So Thank You sunnydips.

Sorry for the time I took to reply. Yes it is still available. No one has contacted me, other than here. I do take paypal and shipping options are at your discretion. You can contact me directly by clicking on my username and then send private message.

Sold and shipped, thank you.