* 2 Gary Birkett
* 3 Andrew Black
* 4 Alan Bruce
* 5 Jay Carter
* 6 Graham Cobb
* 7 Stephen Gadsby
* 8 Matthew Lewis
* 9 Valerio Valerio
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by penguinbait View Post
On vacation until August 10th
Okay, I'm jealous.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
Okay, I'm jealous.
OK, maybe its time to update that
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Might be interesting to see if this correlates with actual voting.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Err, the I thought the vote is an order vote, so, are we to pick our No. 1, or... ?

Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
Err, the I thought the vote is an order vote, so, are we to pick our No. 1, or... ?
Yes I probably should have made a multiple choice poll, just vote for your #1 choice

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
I still haven't gotten any e-mails about voting yet. Is there something gumming up the machine?

Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
I still haven't gotten any e-mails about voting yet. Is there something gumming up the machine?
You didn't hear, Canadians can't vote

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to penguinbait For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
Email dneary or speak to him on #maemo.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaffa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,152 | Thanked: 1,490 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
Err, the I thought the vote is an order vote
Well, actually, the council voting method is STV - Single Transferable Vote so most of the time only your first choice matters. The rest is for the "transferable" part in case you first candidate will not succeed or has surplus votes. Details here http://lists.maemo.org/pipermail/mae...ch/002141.html

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

Last edited by fanoush; 2009-09-21 at 14:38.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fanoush For This Useful Post: