Active Topics

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
http://promotions.newegg.com/Nokia/N...%2f620x130.jpg

Last edited by les_garten; 2009-10-24 at 15:56.

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal
If only they were also having those on newegg.ca !

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles, CA
Thanks for the heads up!!

I am in California, so I'd have to pay sales tax, but I'm traveling out of state next month. I might have to time the shipping to meet me somewhere else. Hmmm....

Love that Newegg.

Has newegg ever promoted a phone like this before? I've been shopping at newegg for a couple of years now while receiving their almost daily newsletters and I don't recall anything like this.

Almost makes you confident in their posted release date.

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by arpwatch View Post
Has newegg ever promoted a phone like this before? I've been shopping at newegg for a couple of years now while receiving their almost daily newsletters and I don't recall anything like this.

Almost makes you confident in their posted release date.
Arpwatch! Neat Handle!

I don't recall seeing anything quite to that effect.

Posts: 268 | Thanked: 304 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Orlando, USA
newegg must be in close partnership on this one. the page is themed on maemo.nokia.com

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
I ordered the N900 from Newegg. Wish they offered a warranty though.

Yep ordered mine on Thursday. I have being ordering from them for over 4yrs now. I figured they will get the phones in bulk from Nokia. I have a feeling i will be getting mine just about the same time as those getting theirs from Nokia. Only diff is i didn't paying $650

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles, CA
Originally Posted by Rushmore View Post
I ordered the N900 from Newegg. Wish they offered a warranty though.
Well, you'll get whatever's offered from Nokia, and your credit card might have purchase protection. But yes, Newegg has never been one for offering anything more than the manufacturer is willing to offer. Suppose it's one of the ways they keep costs down - in most cases, they will refer you to the manufacturer for service.

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden
If I would be able to order from newegg I would save 260$ compared to what I pay for it here in Sweden. Of course that's partly a result of the low dollar. Too bad they don't ship internationally..