Notices

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Hi there,

so far my only (and most annoying) problem with the device is;
default browser goes into state where it reacts for actions with three to five seconds delay. If I, for example, klick a link on the web page it takes few seconds before device "recognizes" the action and starts to do what it was told to. Vibration from touching the screen comes right away, but the action itself starts to happen after the delay.

Same goes with every other function in the browser, not just clicking links. Another example would be:
- I click on link that points ie. mp3-file => I wait for few seconds before browser starts to process the command
- a window pops up that asks me if I want to save the file or open it, I choose one => I wait for few seconds before phone recognizes my choise and starts to processing it.

This is very very annoying bug and so far only thing I've found to fix it is to try restart the browser few times or then reboot the machine.

This problem occured before I installed any extras or extras-testing apps. I already tried to uninstall everything I had installed manually and it still does this.

Anyone sharing the same problem?

Hi,

Are you using other applications in the same time when you browser the page (media player or something ?).
This is sometimes visible on my device when it's heavy loaded.

clearing out private data has solved for some

thanks for the replys. The problem occurs even after fresh boot and just surfing for awhile and without opening any other software.

I shall give a try for clearing the private data.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,712 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Please, when you next experience this problem, try not to clear all your private data but only browsing history. See this post in this similar thread.

Maybe it's really 'only' the browsing history.

well, I cleared everything but saved passwords and it worked at least for now

Next time I shall only clear the history and see what happens. Thanks for the tips!