Is there a way to block certain number from calling you using the phone? There's this punk from I believe is Kenya (Somewhere east Africa) keeps calling me every freaking MORNING around 2 AM and 7 AM and talks to me in his language (how the heck can I understand, I searched the country code, it's 254). I keep telling him it's wrong number but he just keep doing it. To a point which I got so pissed and curse at him many time and told him that I will kill him if i know who he is (doesnt help either ) . I called T-mobile but the lady couldnt do anything besides blocking international coming calls. I DONT want that cuz i have friends calling me from oversea too. Ofcourse changing number would be another option but I don't want that, I don't want to loose contacts.

I've searched everywhere but couldn't find anything on N900's blocklist. If you guys know please tell me how because this is getting really frustrating. I have to turn my phone to silent throughout the night. Or if someone can develop a widget for it would be nice also. Thanks.

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Sadly, n900 doesn't currently have a blacklist feature. Sounds like you need some sort of solution though.

He just called me right now again, F**K, ill F***ing kill him for sure if know who he is. I think the only solution would be either change number, change phone that has blacklist option or block international incoming. MY GOD there's no ends to it. Even if i don't pick up, i get like 20 missed calls from him in 1 hr. WTF. Can't use my phone for anything if he keeps doing this.

Last edited by xitrum; 2009-12-17 at 09:08.

Pick up the phone and don't say anything, just leave it on the table or something, drain his/her credits
Eventually they'll give up after a day

Enable Call Waiting so you can receive other incoming calls

Originally Posted by Venomrush View Post
Pick up the phone and don't say anything, just leave it on the table or something, drain his/her credits
Eventually they'll give up after a day

Enable Call Waiting so you can receive other incoming calls
I did that but no use. He hung up and calls again. I think ill call Tmobile 2morrow and change my number then figure a way to give my new number to friends overseas. &#@^#*% my $15 for this piece of **** punka** mo****f***** . srry about my language but im just really pissed right now >.<

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 498 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Poland
Why don't you just switch your phone off for nights or at least silence it? Are you a doctor on call?

The Following User Says Thank You to Tomaszd For This Useful Post:
Setup an Asterisk box or Skype with Int'l calling .. call him back @ the wee hours of the morning.

Maybe even write a script for Asterisk to call him in a loop function

Can't you just ask your provider to put this phone number on the black list so he can't call you any more? Should be possible, no?

Hey, If you have got his number then the Operator should be able to help you!
Just tell the operator he is spamming you and you are doing a official complain (or do it by a signed letter).

The operator must contact their roaming partner in the country and complain to them.
The lady is just telling you that its not possible to do anything because she's a lazy *****. I'd ask for her supervisor! you should demand that you get helped by your operator...

The operator is responsible for helping you as their client.

this is where google voice comes in handy.

The Following User Says Thank You to cenwesi For This Useful Post: