Notices

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Balzan Malta
I just Installed PR1.3 and QTirecco is not transmitting any signals. I had this on PR and it worked fine. Does this mean PR1.3 does not work with this app??

Working fine here on PR 1.3.

Originally Posted by luketanti View Post
I just Installed PR1.3 and QTirecco is not transmitting any signals. I had this on PR and it worked fine. Does this mean PR1.3 does not work with this app??
I've the Same issue

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Balzan Malta
Originally Posted by luketanti View Post
Could this be because there was the same config file from previous install??

Is there a way to retrieve a remote that I uploaded online? It gets stuck when I press one of the categories and won\t do anything. Was wondering what their site is where you can download the remotes.

I'm still having the problem is it a PR 1.3 or wrong configuration

I also do not have QTIrreco working anymore after upgrading to PR 1.3.

This is a major bug, in my opinion.

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
You need remote control CT-90233, accordingly to the user manual for 62HM95 TV of Toshiba. However, it isn't in the database:

http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/toshiba/
I would try using the CT-90205 and CT-90275 if I were you. I also have a toshiba remote and my codes weren't uploaded by anyone so I tried one that was close in model number and it worked fine.

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Vlissingen - Netherlands
I tried irreco a few months ago, it didn't work.. because i don't have too much time to fool around, i uninstalled it. Today i upgraded my firmware to PR1.3 after that i installed the QT Irreco ,and it worked fine for about 2 hours, then all of the sudden it stopped working.. I didn't install any other apps or did something weird with it.. anyone has same problems? and maybe a sollution?

Originally Posted by JaseP View Post
I also do not have QTIrreco working anymore after upgrading to PR 1.3.
Same here

Has anyone found a work around to get it to work again? Both my TV and amp controllers have been lost and so it was an app I used all the time.

Tags
irreco, qtirreco