Active Topics

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed voice recorder app for n900 from my phone, it records fine. But it closes abruptly sometimes. Do anyone know any fix for this? This app seems to be good and useful but this problem needs to be fixed.

Regards,

RR

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by rrdbala View Post
Hi,

I have downloaded and installed voice recorder app for n900 from my phone, it records fine. But it closes abruptly sometimes. Do anyone know any fix for this? This app seems to be good and useful but this problem needs to be fixed.

Regards,

RR

hmmmm i can't see an application called voice recorder, and i have testing enabled. Did you get it from the dev side?

Sounds like you need to post a bug report

Hi,

Regards,

RR
You mean the app called simply "recorder", right?
If you are sure that your installed version is the newest, then you should report your problem to Bugzilla (http://bugs.maemo.org), or just check if another one has already reported that.

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes you are right , it is just says "Recorder". I have downloaded the app from my n900 phone from " App Manager".

How do i take a log for this? Please explain as I am very new to Maemo devices.

Thanks again,

RR

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes you are right , it is just says "Recorder". I have downloaded the app from my n900 phone from " App Manager".

How do i take a log for this? Please explain as I am very new to Maemo devices.

Thanks again,

RR
First of all insert your bug in Bugzilla, then they will know what to do for you. You could take a core dump using Crash Reporter, but I'm not sure about that, if I were you I'd wait for some Bugzilla experts! If you need help in bug reporting just ask.

The Following User Says Thank You to torpedo48 For This Useful Post:
Thanks. I have opened a bug report.

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK

Thanks rrdbala, I shall vote for your bug. I get the same problem aswell

Could you post the link?

You're welcome. Remember to report every bug you find, it will help the community a lot. If you publish in this thread the link to your bug I might vote for it, as your bug seems important to be fixed.

Thanks. Please vote and the app seems to very good as it is able record voices even with long distance except this bug i found.

Bug Report Link - Click here

Thanks,

RR

The Following User Says Thank You to rrdbala For This Useful Post:
N900 Users,

please vote for this bug as this app will be very useful if this bug has been fixed.