Notices

Please, no puns! I was a little surprised that he requisite "solitaire" (or "Klondike", as it is sometimes called) did not come on my N900.

Can anyone point me to a good, useable version for the N900? Prefereably with touch-screen capability, if possible. Thanks!

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
I believe there's one in the ovi store which will be open soon. This is something I've been waiting for. In the meanwhile, I can recommend mahjong, blocks or one of the versions of gweled as excellent time-wasters

no touch device is complete without solitaire....i'm sadden to not find a single port of solitaire in the repository. nokia better hurry up with ovi store.

The Following User Says Thank You to azz For This Useful Post:
Seriously, no solitaire? Not even in extras-devel? Damn, i really am dissapointed
If you have da mojo, you could try aisleriot for os2008. Of course, it's for another platform, but who knows

hey...i remember that app...wonder if it'll work....has anyone try it....

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Patience, padawan. (no, seriously, we call it patience in the uk, not solitaire. Solitaire is the game with little pegs you jump over one another... oh damn another idea!)

I'm 99% certain there's a 7s card game in the ovi store when it opens.

yeah.....when it open!....i'm like a crack-addict waiting for some goods....

Posts: 122 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Turku, Finland
Originally Posted by MrGrim View Post
Seriously, no solitaire? Not even in extras-devel? Damn, i really am dissapointed
If you have da mojo, you could try aisleriot for os2008. Of course, it's for another platform, but who knows
Would love to see a Maemo 5 port of that game. Would be very thankful if someone would port it

Posts: 488 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Asgard / Midgard / London
Offscreen have already made Solitaire for the N900 and it works fine. Those who don't have it already will have to wait for the opening of Ovi store though.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dragy For This Useful Post: