Notices

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Philadelphia, PA
MfE2003 works beautifully on my N900 -- thank-you very much Maemo Team!

So - my question:

I am trying to sync the calendar from my PC to my N900 - I have a personal calendar in Exchange and also one for my video productions.

I am trying to sync the video productions calendar TO my N900. But how?

The only thing that's happened so far is that the N900 calendar entries have migrated to my personal Exchange calendar and - sadly - been deleted from my N900 calendar.

Your advice would be GREATLY appreciated. I need to sync from PC to N900, not the other way around.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Philadelphia, PA
I guess no one has advice?

Oh well.

I thought synchronizing these would balance them out. That is, take everything on the n900 and put it onto the PC's calendar, and vice versa, so each calendar contains both. It works that way in Lotus Notes at least.

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by Laughingstok View Post
I thought synchronizing these would balance them out. That is, take everything on the n900 and put it onto the PC's calendar, and vice versa, so each calendar contains both. It works that way in Lotus Notes at least.
That's how it usually works. Unfortunately I can't really offer any help on this as my 2003 calendar isn't syncing at all.

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal

Originally Posted by R-R View Post
Anyone know if PR1.1 works better with google calendar?
Possibly (some have reported more success), though it's still not a supported option. You might want to look at Erminig-NG (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=40408) as an alternative.

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Missouri, USA
Are the changes re MfE in the new fw update enough to allow syncing with Google (calendar and tasks)?

The answer is exactly the same as I gave above - it might work but it's still not a supported option.