Posts: 270 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Serbia, Belgrade
I just thought it would be nice having a thread about bugs in general where we can post links of new ones so everyone can know about them and vote for them.

I noticed that many people don't know about common bugs and don't care about them until they have a problem. Voting for bugs is important because every vote is a signal for Nokia and Maemo team to look at them and fix them as soon as they can. Support other members and take a few minutes for voting, so we can all benefit - having a better OS tomorrow.

Register, search and vote for bugs HERE - it's very easy!

For start i have two new bugs:
8091 - Press and hold in Browser portrait mode does nothing
8017 - Kinetic scrolling with low frame rates

Thanks!

I think there's also bug 8000 re media player not streaming or not playing videos that it previously played before pr 1.1.

Bug 8000 - UPnP streaming movies: sound plays fine, video is stuck on first frame

Bug 8097 - fm transmitter won't transmit with usb charging cable plugged in

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
i think it would probably be more helpful if bugzilla was easier to look at but maybe when a new bug was posted it aut-posted an update to the forums in a specific thread?
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 597 | Thanked: 490 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
8099 - Hermes support for www.xing.com

6368 - No way for car kit to access contact information (PBAP Bluetooth Profile)

well I think this bug has been already detcted, but I can't find it in bugzilla. When I play a .avi file, the scenes don't go smoothly. It feels like it has some lag..

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Scotland, UK
My web browser microB wont open after playing about with portrait mode, obviously this was post pr1.1 update. Cant see much reference to it on bugzilla though? Maybe just me.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Gazza75 View Post
My web browser microB wont open after playing about with portrait mode, obviously this was post pr1.1 update. Cant see much reference to it on bugzilla though? Maybe just me.
close all open windows
go xterm
type top and check browser process pid number (browser not browserd)
Type kill and pid number to kill process.
Try to run browser again.

If still doesnt work. Reboot.

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Scotland, UK
Originally Posted by slender View Post
close all open windows
go xterm
type top and check browser process pid number (browser not browserd)
Type kill and pid number to kill process.
Try to run browser again.

If still doesnt work. Reboot.
Cheers Slender this is the same as windows task manager I assume, so I did as instructed but there is no browser showing. I've rebooted a few times including overnight with the battery out (how old school) but still to no avail. On further inspection of bugzilla bug 8104 seems to match this issue.

Thanks for the help anyway but it might be best to leave messing about with beta hacks to those who know how to fix any issues that may occur, lol, showed me up!