Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 59 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2011
#1161
hi guyz.. just droping by
 
Posts: 165 | Thanked: 101 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California
#1162
Any N9 owners in Metro Manila area? My sister wants to try out an N9 before taking the plunge. She says the stores don't let you handle an actual phone before purchasing.
 
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 234 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
#1163
Originally Posted by whayong View Post
Any N9 owners in Metro Manila area? My sister wants to try out an N9 before taking the plunge. She says the stores don't let you handle an actual phone before purchasing.
i suggest you look through youtube vids.
 
Posts: 1,224 | Thanked: 1,870 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
#1164
Originally Posted by whayong View Post
Any N9 owners in Metro Manila area? My sister wants to try out an N9 before taking the plunge. She says the stores don't let you handle an actual phone before purchasing.
I assume she goes to botiques.
The stores in Greenhills will happily bring you any phone you want to look at, and trust me, if she's dead set on a N9, the YouTube videos are seriously no substitute to the real look and feel of it.
It just feels so premium in your hand, you can't believe it exists, unlike the SGS2 which looks and feels (but doesn't perform ) cheaply made.
__________________
N9 PR 1.3 Open Mode + kernel-plus for Harmattan
@imblying, working on Glacier for Nemo.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to Hurrian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 165 | Thanked: 101 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California
#1165
She's seen the YouTube videos. She just wanted t o try one out in hand.

Hurrian, can you suggest/recommend a store in Green Hills? Do you happen to know if there are any white N9's for sale in the Philippines?
 
Posts: 428 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
#1166
Originally Posted by whayong View Post
She's seen the YouTube videos. She just wanted t o try one out in hand.

Hurrian, can you suggest/recommend a store in Green Hills? Do you happen to know if there are any white N9's for sale in the Philippines?
White N9...hm, a bit hard to find. Is your sister open for buying 2nd hand? I saw one being sold at sulit.com.ph (it's a local buy-and-sell site, like eBay) and there's one who is selling a 64GB N9 (White): http://sulit.com.ph/6286967
 
Posts: 165 | Thanked: 101 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California
#1167
Originally Posted by topet2k12001 View Post
White N9...hm, a bit hard to find. Is your sister open for buying 2nd hand? I saw one being sold at sulit.com.ph (it's a local buy-and-sell site, like eBay) and there's one who is selling a 64GB N9 (White): http://sulit.com.ph/6286967
Thanks for the tip. I'll forward it to her.
 
Posts: 17 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Nov 2010
#1168
All, i'm selling my Nokia n900, used for 2 years already, no scratch at all, complete package. kindly text me on this number for further details. 09177399942
 
Posts: 17 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Nov 2010
#1169
Originally Posted by JacobeanThomas View Post
I'm planning to get one (N900) next Christmas. Hopefully they're not all gone by then. If you're planning to sell yours, please save it for me.
im selling my n900, maybe youre interested,kindly txt me 09177399942
 
Posts: 14 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ perpetuity
#1170
Hello fellow users!

Is anyone interested in swapping his/her N900 (plus some cash) with a black 64 GB N9? I hope the inner hardware (everything intact) is in perfect, working condition (cosmetic flaws are not a top priority but must be somehow not obvious in a glance.

If you are interested (and staying in Metro Manila), please PM me here and we'll talk for the details. I could also buy the N900 for a reasonable cost if that's what you're after.

Cheers!
 
Reply

Tags
filipino, jovit, pacman, pinoy ako, pinoys

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:31 AM.