Posts: 311 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Boston, MA
I took a look through the threads but could not find anything regarding this issue...

So on my way to work this morning I started browsing engadget and other RSS feeds on the reader and was switching back to my desktop to open a browser window when I noticed that the contacts I had setup on my desktop were gone...

When I looked into my contacts book all contacts except my google talk and skype contacts were missing from my address book... I've owned the phone for 2 months now and I have never seen this issue!

I had Mfe setup to sync contacts and calendar from google using nuevasync.com, it was also set so that in case of conflict resolution the device should win. I check google and all my contacts were still there, Mfe ran a sync successfully but did not pull down any contacts...

I then switched to m.google.com and was able to reimport all of my contacts however Mfe now fails on the calendar update (I figure this is due to issues with Mfe so I'm not going to go there!)...

Has anyone else seen this issue or have any idea what may have caused it???

Nothing has changed on my device regarding the sync source or the schedule in the past 2 months, besides this issue its been running perfectly...

Thanks in advance.