Active Topics

Notices

Won't Nokia's future update release let the user customize the menu anyways...? So there's wouldn't be a need for MyMenu and Catorise?

Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
Won't Nokia's future update release let the user customize the menu anyways...? So there's wouldn't be a need for MyMenu and Catorise?
PR1.2 will have a single level menu in which you can re-order things. It won't have sections into which items can be placed; and won't auto-categorise things.

Is there any way to simply create folders in the menu, and just drag and drop items into them...?

Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
Is there any way to simply create folders in the menu, and just drag and drop items into them...?
Simply put, No.

mymenu didn't work for me catorise is what i got running now its great but reorganizing is annoying and didn't work last time but still cool

have a problem on my N900 that is:

Uninstalling the catorize and most of my icons are gone, such as file management, backups and all the programs I have installed.

Even thought about reinstalling to see if catorize hand didst but know how, since creating a shortcut on the desktop manager, it does not open. Creates the shortcut but does nothing, and all the icons that are gone.

I have 1.2 installed pr.

Any idea?

Originally Posted by asfig View Post
have a problem on my N900 that is:

Uninstalling the catorize and most of my icons are gone, such as file management, backups and all the programs I have installed.

Even thought about reinstalling to see if catorize hand didst but know how, since creating a shortcut on the desktop manager, it does not open. Creates the shortcut but does nothing, and all the icons that are gone.

I have 1.2 installed pr.

Any idea?
It is not from Catorize, cos i just uninstalled it and everything is back to normal. You might installed some appl. from Exras-devel or testing which caused all these problems.

Try reboot and see, otherwise you have to uninstall on-by-one the appl. to figure out.

Best Luck