I just receive my N900 from Dell on monday from Dell's special and loving the phone so far but I got some question on some of the N900 accessory.

I purchased clarivue ultra clear screen and awaiting its arrival but I feel uneasy bring N900 outside my room without some kind of carry case or hard shell protector. I am also planning to listen to music to it so I would need a case that would allow me to connect the headphone jack to it. I had a iphone 8 gig and the carry case how nicely placed hole so the headphone can stay connect to the phone while the phone is in the carry case. Is there any case for n900 that do something similar? I look through my local chinatown phone store, while they sell n900 for very expensive price but they dont have the case for it.

I also notice there are some cheap nokia BH-214 handset on ebay that from Hong Kong. Are those fake and how is their overall quality?

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
PDAir make several N900 cases and there are numerous posts in this area about other cases including Nokia own (cp-321). There is also Krussell cases and a very nice one here from Proporta which I especially like.

Regarding the BH-214, anything that is too cheap on eBay is always to be avoided IMHO. Reading some of the negative feedback shows many of these are cheap fakes that do not work well.

Last edited by bockersjv; 2010-02-08 at 03:29.

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Montreal, Canada
If you have the $$$, go with Noreve case. If you want something similar to the Noreve with okay quality, there is a case in ebay, PDair F41. You will have access to all ports except the charging port, well not when it's closed.