Notices

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Would it cause my N810 running Diablo (Maemo4) to explode if I tried to run this on it?
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Originally Posted by silvermountain View Post
Would it cause my N810 running Diablo (Maemo4) to explode if I tried to run this on it?
maybe

BTW, I can try to build a version for maemo4.

The Following User Says Thank You to b0unc3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by b0unc3 View Post
maybe

BTW, I can try to build a version for maemo4.
Do let me know if you may do this and need tester(s)
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
I downloaded today, see post date, but not sure of release (0.6 maybe) but the @ commands don't work. @fb should post only to Facebook. @tt to twitter etc... This currently posts everywhere for me. No bugzilla accont but thought you should know.

Otherwise nice app - just what 8 was looking for.

Originally Posted by jabba_29 View Post
I downloaded today, see post date, but not sure of release (0.6 maybe) but the @ commands don't work. @fb should post only to Facebook. @tt to twitter etc... This currently posts everywhere for me. No bugzilla accont but thought you should know.

Otherwise nice app - just what 8 was looking for.
Yes the @ commands still not works, I've queried the ping.fm team because it seems to be an API (or some sort of) problem, but 'till now I haven't received any response...

The Following User Says Thank You to b0unc3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 43 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by b0unc3 View Post
Yes the @ commands still not works, I've queried the ping.fm team because it seems to be an API (or some sort of) problem, but 'till now I haven't received any response...
Hope you get a reply soon. Great app otherwise. The @ commands work through pingbots etc. but I suppose they are coded by ping.fm themselves??

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Is development on this app stopped. I'm hesitant to download and try since version in Extras hasn't been updated since PR1.3 was released (and not sure if it needs to be). Anyone running this with PR1.3?

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Planet Earth
Originally Posted by travla View Post
Is development on this app stopped. I'm hesitant to download and try since version in Extras hasn't been updated since PR1.3 was released (and not sure if it needs to be). Anyone running this with PR1.3?
Im having some problems with PR1.3 and mstatus.
Freezes something and almost everytime dont recognize the ping.fm key, when i can see the key in the mstatus.conf file is the correct one.
So, i couldnt use it.

There is any other app that do the same as this ?
I only want to update twitter and Facebook account with the same updates and only typing once and with the same app.
Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to MatMat For This Useful Post: