http://www.sygic.com/index.php/en/contacts.html

above is the email contact us link for sygic

i have emailed them twice over the weekend reminding them that there is no full turn by turn sat nav soloution for the n900 and that there are many users wanting turn by turn navigation they could do extremley well with their software for the n900

now the point of this thread is if a few users here and a few users from other forums ive posted this thread at email sygic , then it may be noticed and it may help them get in motion and get this out asap

ive read many rumours about when it will be ready etc and iam dying to get turn by turn for my n900

so if users could send a friendly email to sygic reminding them that there is a huge market for this software and that many users are waiting for their software it may help it get pushed out quickly

so if you can spend 2 mins please use the link at the top of the page and give sygic a nice friendly poke :-)

thanks peeps :-) hope your all having a nice weekend :-)

I think they know as dont they already have users on here testing it on the n900 ?

Posts: 1,090 | Thanked: 476 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ingolstadt, Germany
emailing them won't speed up anything.

just be patient. ^^

yep ive read reports from users demo testing the software on here

it wouldnt hurt for them to recieve a few friendly emails from n900 owners letting them know that they are waiting to purchase the software :-)

from what ive read it is ready to roll pratcically :-)

like i say i few emails reminding them of the market and that people are waiting urgently might give them a little poke , it might not , but hey surely its worth a shot :-)

my dad said patience was never a good virtue for me bless him :-)

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Scotland
Originally Posted by buxz777 View Post
from what ive read it is ready to roll pratcically :-)
i think they would like to start earning from their toil at the earliest opportunity - leave them alone and it will come just as quick.

I would guess that anyone selling (or about to sell) something would be keener to get it market asap than the end users who will purchase it

Im sure they are well aware of the need for it

me personally im sticking with my TomTom as it has never let me down yet

Im just dissapointed it wont be being released on the n900

zoothornrollo said
''i think they would like to start earning from their toil at the earliest opportunity - leave them alone and it will come just as quick. ''

guys if you dont feel the need to email them thats great , but posting the same negative comments on a thread i asked for users help isnt really great

if you dont want to email them really thats fine but one user has allready said it wont help , i appreciate some feel like that , but repeating the same things isnt nessaceray :-) other may feel that a little friendly email may help or find out when if they a an eta for the software

thanks though have a great evening

Last edited by buxz777; 2010-02-07 at 22:58.

agreed but not if they dont know how many users want the product

there are 100s of users this would sell to instantly

maybe they dont know how big the n900 is yet or how many people want it , maybe they do :-)

iam just saying if you have the time a friendly email wont hurt

:-)

ps

sorry if i seem eager / impatient / whatever for this software

Originally Posted by *Sonic* View Post
I would guess that anyone selling (or about to sell) something would be keener to get it market asap than the end users who will purchase it

Im sure they are well aware of the need for it

me personally im sticking with my TomTom as it has never let me down yet

Im just dissapointed it wont be being released on the n900

Last edited by buxz777; 2010-02-07 at 22:55.

Apologies wasn't meant to come across as negative

I believe someone from Sygic has posted on this forum on the Sygic thread (Tech though and not Sales)

The Following User Says Thank You to *Sonic* For This Useful Post: