I have been having a recent issue while talking to someone, the phone device first puts that person on "hold" and then starts dialing his/her number AGAIN. In reality though the person whos on "hold" is still on the phone and can still hear the ringing tone and then the ringing tone just stops ringing and we start talking again. This is a real issue, i dont know why it happens or when it happens it is totally random. Does anyone else have this issue?

noone has this issue?

it happened to me twice in the last few days. i thought it had to do with my ear touching the screen or something like that.

Posts: 663 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
Could the proximity sensor be broken?
There is an app in the repos that provides the output of this. Maybe you could download this and see how the numbers change when you hold the phone to your head?
Nokia are a business and have chosen a path of using the OSS community phenomenon to reduce their overheads specifically after sales support and development. Unlike Apple who do the opposite and make a killing from their Applications store.

well i dont think its my ear, but if it were to dial and then have the person still be on the line and hear the ringing tone and then respond afterwards... it shouldnt be a sensor issue.. Correct?

well atleast you hear the ringing tone, after last update all kind of bugs has appeared for me.
fm transmitter stopped working, weird hildon bugs, no ringing tone. meh..

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by Tinnet View Post
well atleast you hear the ringing tone, after last update all kind of bugs has appeared for me.
fm transmitter stopped working, weird hildon bugs, no ringing tone. meh..
sounds like u need to reflash dude

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
edit: -nvm-

Last edited by Tinnet; 2010-03-02 at 16:34.