Hi guys!

im having a problem here,

I have successfully installed ultravnc on my home computer, installed vncviewer on N900. Able to connect with no problem apart from a bit of lag and can see the screen no problem. HOWEVER, my problem is how do you control your home pc using N900? i mean i can scroll with the keypad up, down left and right, but i can't 'click' or move the mouse, i can only view what comes up on the screen on my N900!

I want to be able access my files, right click or click on icons using my N900, and when i use my finger to touch the screen of my N900 a 1mm dot comes up instead of being able to control the mouse.

Anyone can help?

Thanks

never mind guys, ive fixed the problem!

yhh im having the same exact problem

how did you fix it?
btw can it control itunes?

how was this fixed, i used xtightvncviewer and cannot scroll up down left right as the controls require a left click and right click on the mouse which the n900 doesn't support

Garvin Timmann
web: www.printernational.co.uk
Originally Posted by krishkiri View Post
yhh im having the same exact problem

how did you fix it?
btw can it control itunes?

sorry if this has been answered before but is there a right click button?

Posts: 71 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ CT, USA
You can try PresenceVNC in devel. It has the right and left mouse buttons mapped to the volume rocker. It's more feature complete than vncviewer.

Originally Posted by chowdahhead View Post
You can try PresenceVNC in devel. It has the right and left mouse buttons mapped to the volume rocker. It's more feature complete than vncviewer.
thanks, so it isnt available in vnc viewer then? wi!l try presence. im still cautious about stuff in devel and have had little trouble with vncvwr.

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ SF Bay Area
Originally Posted by philbelfast View Post
thanks, so it isnt available in vnc viewer then? wi!l try presence. im still cautious about stuff in devel and have had little trouble with vncvwr.
vncviewer does not support right click. Presence VNC does. It also is finger friendly.
qgvnotify: Google voice and contacts notifier for diablo and maemo.

If you want to thank me, click the Thanks button.
If you'd like to thank my applications, vote to move them to extras.

The Following User Says Thank You to uvatbc For This Useful Post: