Posts: 42 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Leeds, United Kingdom
Anyone willing to help create some nice graphics for an app Im writing? Essentially Im after some fancy png images for a digital alarm clock I am producing. I could do it myself but would take 3 times the amount of time and im already learning QT. Please be aware I am trying to obtain the nice iphone style app look. It would require the following items for now:

1) background 800x480
2) clock digits (angled slightly to the right)
3) am, pm, 24hr, alarm, zzZZ images
4) Alam Off / Snooze images (these would be buttons that popup along the bottom that the user would press???)

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Refering to anything iphone here will make most people close the thread without thinking about helping. I know what your asking but in future posts you might want to leave iphone part off.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Originally Posted by thundercat600 View Post
Please be aware I am trying to obtain the nice iphone style app look.
Now why on earth would you want to style a N900 app to look like an iPhone app? What's wrong with the unique N900 style?

what he wants is a sleek minimal style , to express it and understand he used the i*** word nothing wrong with it,,,

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Leeds, United Kingdom
thanks.....sums it up really cause everyone knows what your talking about then!

If no one is willing to help Ill create them myself, lets see how many downloads the evil i**** app gets. You can always boycott it if your that affected by the nice looking, intuitive applications opposed to terminal based apps! Oh and I was planning to include command line access!

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Wolverhampton
Would have to agree that apps sometimes need a wax and polish. Would love to help but have 2 magazines to finish and a website plus tattoo designing on at the moment so couldn't give it my full attention. would depend on your time frame if you want help ?

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Graphic Artists are in short supply around here. I try to only stop working on themes for small things like icons. But their is one guy who does UI design and is always offering to help.

Edit Here is the guy. http://talk.maemo.org/member.php?u=23879

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 1,635 | Thanked: 1,816 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Manchester, England
best thing to do is make your uber app with really crap graphics
once people see the potential of your app and how different it is, I am sure they will be willing to help.

thats how it often goes anyway