Posts: 269 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Finland
Hello I searched the forum for such accessory but not very good results. Anything compatible or easily adaptable?

No. The N800 does not work with bluetooth headsets. Nokia does not support them and
does not ship the necessary software on the N800. I found this out after buying a Nokia
bluetooth headset, managing to pair it with the N800, and then scratching my head
because I wasn't getting any audio.

Last edited by zippy; 2007-02-26 at 15:59.

Interestingly enough, it is possible to pair one, just not use it for anything yet. I believe one person on the maemo developers list has gotten the n800 to accept audio from the microphone on a bluetooth headset, but no luck transmitting audio to a headset, yet. I am really hoping Nokia provides official support soon. It would greatly improve the n800's use as a portable audio/video playback device, as well as improve the use of the n800 with VOIP software (which for a frequent international traveler is a real killer app).

Posts: 269 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Finland
I wish Nokia reacts positively and soon because it seems ridiculous that users of the 21st century N800 have to use 20th century wired headsets.

More generally, it seems -given this point- that they have seen it as a indoor internet terminal, not oudoor totally mobile device.

Especially with the FM tuner.

S